Calling all artists! Reflections is a National PTA arts contest open to students in grades PreK-12. Students may submit entries in any of six areas: Visual Arts, Literature, Photography, Music, Dance, or Film. The 2018-2019 theme is Heroes Around Me.
Entry Form – Each entry must be accompanied by a Student Entry Form. Click HERE to download this form.
Arts Categories – Click the links below to download the rules for each category:
Visit the 2017-2018 Reflections Gallery to see example entries from last year.
- Primary: Preschool-Grade 2
- Intermediate: Grades 3-5
- Middle School: Grades 6-8
- Special Artist: All grades welcome
- Interpretation: How closely the piece relates to the theme, based on the artwork itself and the artist statement.
- Creativity: How creative and original the piece is in its conception of the theme and its presentation.
- Technique: The level of skill demonstrated in the basic principles/techniques of the arts area
Due Date for Submissions: All entries must be submitted to the front office at Lindsey by Friday, October 19, 2018.
Questions? Contact email@example.com